How to reduce body heat naturally. 5 top home remedies to reduce excessive body heat. Body cooling foods for reducing body heat during summer…
OIL BATH VIDEO LINK:
NANNARI SYRUP VIDEO LINK:
WHAT CAUSES BODY HEAT?
During scorching summers we are exposed to very high temperatures. Though our body tries to cool it off by sweating we still need to follow certain remedies to help our body cool down.
5 AMAZING HOME REMEDIES TO GET RID OF BODY HEAT:
1. VETIVER WATER: Vetiver water greatly helps in removing the body heat naturally.
2. OIL BATH: Traditional Indian oil baths helps to cool the body down naturally.
3. NANNARI SYRUP: Nannari syrup also called as Indian sarasaparilla is wonderful in bringing the body heat down.
4. PALAYA SATHAM: Palaya sadham which is nothing but left over rice soaked in water and then had with buttermilk and salt is a great remedy for reducing body heat.
5. JIGIRTHANDA:Jigirthanda which is nothing but rose flavored milk made with basil seeds, rose petal jam, rose syrup, milk and almond gum.
HOW TO REDUCE BODY HEAT NATURALLY?
Try incorporating the above tips daily during summers. Try having oil bath weekly twice. Also instead of normal water try to drink vetiver water, it is very fragrant and cools the body really well. Make a bottle of nannari syrup and refrigerate and whenever you feel like drinking a sodas try substituting it with nannari sherbet