Pregnancy symptoms during weeks 35, 36 & 37:
1. Sweat spells
2. Feeling pressure in pelvic region (baby descending?)
3. Passing softer to loose stools more frequently
4. Urge to pass stools becoming difficult to hold in
5. Stiff & tight joints to fingers (possibly due to swelling/water retention)
6. Still snoring, drooling & farting
7. Slight urinary incontinence/bladder leaks
8. Catching a cold
Talks about Group B strep results, being on maternity leave, hosting Christmas party at home, weight gain, baby bump shot, and special shout-outs to our viewers!
Plus, feel free to check out our online baby registry. Let us know if we’re missing anything, and share your suggestions or reviews on the items.
*Amazon Baby Registry:
Also, we promised our lovely viewers and subscribers that we would share our mailing address, but please don’t feel obliged to send us anything. We are overjoyed with all the love and support we get from you guys already.
*PO Box 27019 Tuscany PO Calgary Alberta T3L 2V0 Canada