Don’t forget to check out our brand new website –
Push-ups strengthen the core muscles. They also work on arms, shoulders, and the chest area.
Subscribe to HomeVeda Parenting –
Join us on facebook –
HomeVeda Parenting –
Helping women make an easy & an healthy transition into one of the most important phases of their life – motherhood. Find the right exercise routine for the pre & post delivery period, take care of your newborn & eat right – that & more; all on Homeveda Parenting & all naturally!
During pregnancy the core muscles play an important role. Push-ups:
• Strengthen the core muscles
• Work on arms, shoulders, and chest
1. Use a non-slip mat and bring your body into the all-fours
2. Make sure that your knees are slightly behind your buttocks.
In this position, your thighs will appear slightly inclined and
your buttocks will feel tucked in.
3. Your arms should be under your shoulders.
4. Slowly bring your body down. You need not touch the
floor. However, try and ensure that your chin crosses your
fingers. As you push, your elbows will be at right angles.
5. Return to the starting position
6. Repeat this 8 times
• Pain in the pelvis, vagina, or groin
• Abdominal discomfort
• Shortness of breath
• Leakage or bleeding from the vagina
• Exceptional fetal activity
• Do push-ups at least twice a week